- Our ironers adhere to strict to ensure that your garments are returned undamaged and crease free. In the unlikely event of any garments being damaged or lost we will compensate to a maximum Rs. 150 /- for Lost Value and Rs. 50/- for Damage Value. Each claim must be made at the time of receipt of ironed items.
- Lost or missing items must be reported within 24hrs of loss. If our service has been paid for by the client, then any claim will be covered by our policy. If a claim is made by a client who has not made any payment for our service, then no claim will be allowed.
- In the event of any complaint or dissatisfaction by the customer, we will re-iron your clothes free of charge. No refunds will be given for such reason.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including, without limitation) any colour loss, shrinkage or other damage, resulting from the following:
- Failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for ironing the Item;
- Any existing damage to the Item at the time of collection;
- Any extraneous objects left in or on the Item, including but not limited to: coins, buttons, jewelry, cufflinks, pens, etc.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to service, or delay in service, under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, riot, terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster, or closure or failure of public infrastructure or public or private telecommunications networks.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the website. The changes will apply to the use of the Chakachak App after we have given notice.