Your Clothes Contain Bacteria. Here's the Proof!
Laundry Hygiene is very important with all the Hygienes that we are taking care of during the Pandemic. Not only the pandemic but also in normal routine life we take clothes washing, ironing, dry cleaning, etc. very lightly, ignoring the fact that clothes also transfer germs through touch if not washed properly.
The Pandemic has given laymen a shocking wake up call towards maintaining hygiene and not taking anything lightly, which gives all of us a chance to look toward a direction at what things we need to improve on. Laundry hygiene is also a matter to look into while we are improving our other aspects of life. Nowadays Hygienic no contact and free online Laundry services are around the area to keep you and your clothes safe. Important is hygiene in the laundry which will be covered in the pointers with the reasons.
Importance of Hygienic Laundry:
- Laundry needs to be washed at not less than 60 degrees C, for the bacterias to not stick around or pass onto other clothes in the Laundry process. Which shows us the importance of bacteria collection on our clothes in day to day life that needs to be washed correctly.
- Washing Clothes correctly gives good personal and social hygiene which is very important these days.
- Giving you a good habit of changing your clothes in time intervals and wearing freshly washed clothes to maintain hygiene.
- Keeping people around you from the risk of bacteria spreading through touch.
- Laundry Services give you hygiene, contactless and expertise clothes cleaning services that keep you and your family clean, and also the clothes are washed right under the correct temperature.
- Clean Clothes=Cleaner you & your surroundings.
- Our clothes eat all kinds of germs and bacteria. Our food, pollution, and dust & are treated so roughly. They need the softness and care for long term use in a safer way to increase our hygiene purpose. Expert care for clothes is indeed necessary.
- Less tendency to fall sick through bacteria from clothes(not washed properly).
How to maintain Hygienic Laundry?
- Washing Clothes with temperatures higher than 60 Degree C. to stop the spread of bacteria to other clothes.
- If you specifically cannot take good care of laundry, give your clothes to hygienic laundry services for better wash & cleanliness of your clothes by the experts.
- If you are not washing your clothes at higher than 60 Degree C temperature, make sure to add laundry sanitizer or disinfectant to kill 99.99% of germs on the clothes.
- Wash Clothes used around Food separately.
- Do not pre-wash your clothes near to sink areas with hands before machine wash as it contaminates the area.
- Washing your clothes daily after one time use to maintain your daily hygiene.
- Dry Laundry as soon as you wash them. Don’t keep it damp overnight or even for hours.
- The higher the temperature of the machine the better the germ kills. So try keeping the clothes on higher and hot water machine wash for the best hygiene.
- Keep the machine tray and door open till it dries.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after every wash cycle.
Following the above steps & understanding the importance of Laundry Hygiene is a very important part of maintaining your everyday hygiene routine especially in the Pandemic that has taken the world by storm.
Grow your Laundry hygiene step by step to keep up with your daily Laundry Routine for you & your surroundings to be hygienic.