D.I.Y! Tricks to Wash your Clothes like an expert.
Cloth Washing is an art, like anything else, Similarly Washing Clothes right is an artist. You can simply wash clothes at home, but one should do it properly. It follows a technique to do so. We are going to help you wash your clothes efficiently for your clothes to stay with you for a longer duration and a hygiene purpose.
While talking about washing the clothes right, one has to master the art of washing different types of clothes, different fabrics with different techniques, and separately. Let us first go through why washing clothes right is so important.
Why should one Wash Clothes right:
- Daily Cloth washing is necessary for hygiene purposes.
- Dirty clothes tend to harbor microorganisms, which can then lead to skin infections.
- Washing clothes with proper label instruction is equally important as some instructions say Only hand wash, cold wash, hot water wash, etc. Not following these instructions can lead to fabric damage.
- From protecting the spread of germs from one cloth to another, or one cloth to a person.
- For longer use of the clothes you buy, which is expensive.
- To keep clothes looking like new.
Steps to Wash Your Clothes right:
- Separate your white clothes & colored clothes. (Delicates are not supposed to be washed in a machine, but by hand, as they’re made with delicate fabrics)
- According to your washing instruction label, select the water temperature of the machine. (Separate your clothes according to the label instructions also)
- Select your Load Size on the machine. (for ¼ machine size full select Small, for 2/4 of machine size select Medium & for ¾ of size select large.)
- Start the Washing Machine & let it run until ¼ is full, after stop it.
- Add Detergent according to the load size, then let the machine run again & mix detergent with the water.
- Add your separated clothes to the machine. (Make sure machine is not full than ¾ size)
- Add Fabric Softener gradually which softens the fabrics and gives a nice smell to it.
- After the whole washing cycle is completed stop the dryer and remove the clothes for drying.
- Hang them immediately to dry. (do not leave them damp)
- Keep the machine door and tray open until dry.
- Wash your hand properly after the whole laundry process.
Do it Yourself. No fun & safety like washing your clothes on your own & with these steps you’re going to nail the laundry process like a pro. So what are you waiting for? Do your today’s lot of Laundry with these super amazing hygienic steps.