One of the great things is to read instruction labels on cloth that is specially designed to guide you through the washing of embroidery or special clothes. Embroidery clothes are delicate and beautiful to carry that need special washing attention. Preserve your sparkling dress with pro washing tips that will protect your delicate and decorative piece of cloth.
The gentle advice is to wash them by Hand and Air dry.
- Do not overtake the detergent, mild detergent would do great.
- Initially use lukewarm water to avoid colour bleed and then rinse it with cold water.
- Do not rub stained embroidery cloth pieces.
- Do not dry clean embroidered garment, dry cleaning uses chemicals that will affect the thread.
- Do not wring.
Time is expensive so is your dress. We know hand wash is not as easy as it sounds and it is time-consuming though. If you choose to Wash By Machine, the following is for your safety:
- Turn the items inside out to protect embroidery.
- Avoid clothes that are hooked, buttoned, or zipped.
- Lay the cloth dry in natural air & do not tumble dry.
The apparel is yours and it’s your responsibility to help your embroidered apparel gracefully. Hacks to Iron your Embroidered clothes:-
- All embroidered garments should be steam ironed inside out on the reverse of any embroidered.
- Never iron directly over the embroidery, it damages the thread.
- Use a cloth or a towel over the embroidery, to avoid damage.
We hope that you have found the above guide useful. If you follow the instructions above, we are confident that the embroidery will outlast the garment. Embroidery clothes are often heavy and expensive. Do not compromise with your beautiful and delicate dress for the home wash. At Chakachak, we provide the best expertise and quality services for all types of Clothes.